In order to assist our members to better understand the policies and principles of your party please be so kind as to answer the following questions:
1) Does your party accept the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God? YES The word of God is the ONLY just and accurate answer to all societal challenges and must be the guide towards the attainment of abundant life.
2) Does your party acknowledge the Sovereignty of God and intend to include an affirmation “In humble submission to Almighty God” in the constitution of South Africa? YES God owns the entire Republic of South Africa, including the citizens.
3) Does your party recognise the pre-born child as fully human? YES A person is complete in the mind of God even before conception. ACO will never allow ABORTION in South Africa. A person who conceives under and through unfortunate social dynamics, must be supported by a Godly Government to embrace and heal from the consequences of such dynamics, without aborting the child. ACO believes that abortion is MURDER.
4) Does your party support legislation to protect the unborn child from abortion? YES 100% in support of laws which prohibit all forms of killings of unborn children.
5) What is the policy of your party with respect to the honouring of the Lord's Day and Sunday trading? The celebration of the Lord’s Day is important in many ways and ACO supports its retention because, many people (including unbelievers) have had to come into terms with the fact that Lord Jesus Christ was born on some day in some several centuries ago, and during this day, many people would fellowship in remembrance of the Lord. Trading on Sunday should not be a matter that stresses the Nation because we are leaving in the era of Holy Spirit, wherein worship can and should happen 24/7. The attitude towards Sunday should also be reasoned from the Lord’s approach to Sabbath. These two matters are matters of theological maturity than they could be anything to do with a Spiritual relationship with God Almighty and Jesus Christ of Nazareth. ACO would advocate for righteousness to prevail on each and every day in South Africa, whilst respecting those who trade on Sunday the same way as those who trade on Saturday. In fact, ACO will be governing on the basis of Truth, Love and Selflessness as opposed to RELIGION.
6) How does your party intend to protect law-abiding citizens from violence and crime? ACO id ENDING CRIME by making sure that there is swift CONVICTIONS and life-changing CONSEQUENCES for committing crime in South Africa. ACO is introducing a separation between correction and punishment. Some crimes will need rehabilitation and corrections whilst others, will be ended by severe punishment, especially crimes which interfere with the lives, peace and freedom of law-abiding citizens.
7) What is the policy of your party with respect to capital punishment for murderers? Godly people will not want to end anyone’s life. However, the crime situation in South Africa has reached a stage whereby killing of persons has become something similar to buying bread and milk on daily basis. This must be discontinued. A killer must be made to regret the day they were born. Capital
punishment is the only best punishment that can end killings in the Country. Criminals (especially killers) must be made to fear and respect South Africa by the re-introduction and implementation of the harshest penalty.
8) What is the policy of your party with respect to the availability and distribution of pornography within South Africa? This is satanic and must be ended effectively. It breaks the family fibre and corrupts the purity of the mind as well as the body as a temple of the Spirit of God.
9) What is the policy of your party with respect to education? All evil rights, which takes away the role of family or parents to teach a child extra curricula or outside of school family and life values, must be abolished. Godly principles or stewardship must be taught at school to eradicate the growing violence and misconduct which is becoming the lifestyles of many learners countrywide. Credible ministers of the Gospel should be attached to schools in their local areas in order to provide the Spiritual support to the School.
10) Does your party support the right of parents to supervise the teachers and textbooks that will mould and fill their children's minds? The curriculum must be designed in ways that will provides a learner with a righteous education, with or without the involvement of parents, bearing in mind that many parents in South Africa are illiterate. A Godly government must ensure that a righteous curriculum is the only one that gets taught at all the schools in the Nation.
11) Does your party support the right of parents to send their children to the schools of their choice? Yes. A Godly government must make sure that its public schools are preferred over all other schools, without abdicating its responsibility to protect the Citizens even in such other schools.
12) Does your party advocate a Bible-based and Christian-orientated education system? YES. ACO is a party founded on Biblical principles. Therefore, t goes without saying that the party is bringing a righteous government which will introduce a Bible-based education system, which has been the strength of South Africa and Africa until 1997.
13) What is the policy of your party with respect to sex education in schools? ACO as a Godly party believes that a Godly government must create a conducive environment for learning and teaching of righteous principles of living for the kids. This will ensure that sex education is not taught from the fear of sexually transmitted illnesses, rather as part of life in abundance, promoting abstinence as part of reverence for God and promotion of purity.
14) What is the policy of your party with regard to the teaching of creation and the theory of evolution in schools? ACO will support teachings of creation as long as it is premised from and is aligned with the word of God
15) What is the policy of your party with regard to the demands of homosexual and lesbian groups to recognise homosexual “marriages” and adoption of children? ACO’s world is formed of a MAN and a WOMAN, who are MALE and FEMALE, Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. This is what will be legal and supported under an ACO-led government. Anything outside the latter parameters are regarded as spirits which will be conquered by the AGAPE approach.
16) Does your party stand for private ownership of property and a free market economy? YES. ACO believes that no citizen must be a tenant for live in his country of citizenship. Citizens shall be facilitated to invest in and own property. Free market shall be encouraged but governed in ways which benefits the Citizens.
17) Does your party advocate any socialist policies, such as a centrally planned economy, nationalisation and redistribution of land and wealth? Socialism as a form of governance will never solve a South
African challenge. The stance of ACO is that the nation must be facilitated to participate in a mixed economic approach that benefits the citizens under a watchful eye of a righteous government.
18) What limits does your party plan to make on civil government and its powers? ACO-led government will operate within the parameters of Unity, Respect, Order and Prosperity. These parameters will be made possible by embracing values of Truth, Love and Selflessness. Anything outside these parameters will not be entertained under an ACO-led government.
19) What is the policy of your party with respect to freedom of religion and the non-interference of the state in religious matters? ACO supports freedom of faith and prayer more than supporting freedom of religion, because religion has many facets, some of which are not in line with God’s word.
SIGNED: Dr. Convy Baloyi DATE: 22 January 2019
Thank you for your time in answering this important questionnaire. Please email, fax, or post your completed questionnaire to [put contact details here] by [put date here].
Please also enclose any relevant documentation concerning the principles and policies of your party. The Covenant Language and Character (5th Edition) Stewardship Form Flyer Logo
The results of this survey will be published.