In order to assist our members to better understand the policies and principles of your party please be so kind as to answer the following questions:
1) Does your party accept the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God?
2) Does your party acknowledge the sovereignty of God and intend to include an affirmation “In humble submission to Almighty God” in the constitution of South Africa?
3) Does your party recognise the pre-born child as fully human?
-ABSOLUTELY-Gr –Brephos is an unborn child which we Fully accept & believe in.
4) Does your party support legislation to protect the unborn child from abortion?
-ABSOLUTELY- abortion is sin; abortion is murder-killing of innocent babies in the womb.
5) What is the policy of your party with respect to the honouring of the Lord's Day and Sunday trading? The Lord’s day is a sacred day, a day of rest.
-This is a day to worship God. Whilst our pagan friends have annulled all God’s laws we remain steadfast that trading on the Lord’s days is contrary to Scripture. Sunday is Not in our vocab. It is the Lord’s day.
6) How does your party intend to protect law-abiding citizens from violence and crime? Govt must introduce laws that punish criminals.
-We believe in the principle of ‘lex talionos’ but Not from the citizenry but through Govt. There we advocate a penal system rather than a correctional system. Criminals must pay for their evil deeds with hard labour & a restitutional process rather than the superfluous correctional process in practice.
7) What is the policy of your party with respect to capital punishment for murderers? Govt’s are ordained by God. Therefore this penalty must be a penalty instituted by the Govt of the day. However, we believe the justice system is fraught with inequality in it’s structural system as it is apparent that those with wealth can pay their way out of capital punishment & consequentially innocent people who are those without financial resources face the bleak prospect of a death penalty as the criminal principle of natural justice is predicated on ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ & consequentially many with access to wealth & financial resources have greater chances to secure success.
8) What is the policy of your party with respect to the availability and distribution of pornography within S.A?
-We are totally against pornography in the public media. We Do Not endorse this.
9) What is the policy of your party with respect to education?
-Quality education that is Free & accessible to All.
-education must be classified as an essential service.
-Non unionisation of educators
-accelerated building of schools & universities & technical colleges
-resuscitation of apprenticeships
10) Does your party support the right of parents to supervise the teachers and textbooks that will mould and fill their children's minds?
11) Does your party support the right of parents to send their children to the schools of their choice?
12) Does your party advocate a Bible based and Christian-orientated education system?
-We advocate a balance.
13) What is the policy of your party with respect to sex education in schools?
-Definitely Not, we subscribe to purity until marriage
14) What is the policy of your party with regard to the teaching of creation and the theory of evolution in schools?
-Must be encouraged & included in the curriculum
15) What is the policy of your party with regard to the demands of homosexual and lesbian groups to recognise homosexual “marriages” and adoption of children?
-Homosexuality & or LGBT is an anti- thesis to Scripture-we Do Not endorse this sin-Totally & without compromise.
16) Does your party stand for private ownership of property and a free market economy?
17) Does your party advocate any socialist policies, such as a centrally planned economy, nationalisation and redistribution of land and wealth?
- Definitely Not.
18) What limits does your party plan to make on civil government and its powers?
19) Does your party support Affirmative Action, or any other racial quotas in employment?
-Absolutely, for a period & honestly!
20. What is the policy of your party with respect to freedom of religion and the non-interference of the State in religious matters?
- To us separation of church & State is vital.
SIGNED: Durban DATE: 04 April 2014
Thank you for your time in answering this important questionnaire. Please post or fax your completed questionnaire to the Christian Action Network (Christian Action Network, P.O. Box 23632, Claremont, 7725, Cape Town, South Africa, Fax: (021) 685-5884, E-mail: email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Please also enclose any relevant documentation concerning the principles and policies of your party.
The results of this survey will be published.